Sunday, July 11, 2010

A beautiful day

Yesterday, my cousin got married and it was one of the sweetest and most beautiful weddings I've been to. In some way this was no surprise as she is equally sweet and beautiful.
The kids had a fantastic time getting to play with all their cousins, the family is so big that it's really a challenge to get everyone together for smaller holidays, so this was a real treat for us all. Watching them all play and dance together was such a blessing to my heart.
I snapped some pics, but of course when most of the fun was happening I was too busy joining in to take a picture... gah... morning after regrets! haha
Ah well, the memory is splendid regardless :)


Jade



Hunter presenting a flower he just picked



Dex looking serious



Cousins playing



Nonnie and Dex



Papa and the kiddos



Us

1 comment:

gerald t said...

I love my life, family, and the wonder of love, through my children's eyes